Benefits of breastfeeding:
1. It’s free! It’s pre-heated and ready on the go when you need it, no extra supplies necessary, and no cleanup either.
2. Mom’s body creates antibodies for protection from the colds and bugs going around, which are given to baby via breast milk for immunity.
3. It lines baby’s intestines with everything needed for great digestion so that baby gets the most nutrition and the least irritable tummy later in life.
4. It’s great for brain development. Studies show higher IQ levels in those who were strictly breastfed.
5. Breast milk is antibacterial, and can be used for ear infections, eye infections, etc.
Breastfeeding info: kellymom.com/category/bf
Community milk sharing: www.eatsonfeets.org